Monday, April 16, 2007

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?

I've always loved Jane Austen books and movies, and I also love quizzes, so it's only natural that I would take this quiz to find out which Jane Austen heroine I am!

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!




You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

*Most of that is true...with the serious exception of "your singing voice is captivating"...that could not be further from the truth, lol! Maybe Theo finds it captivating though, because he always looks at me strangely, like "what the heck is that?" Oh, and neither do I play the pianoforte beautifully, or at all in fact! The first description sentence ("You are implusive...") is definitely true though, fits me to a "T" in fact! ;)

No comments: